Seiten

Samstag, 10. Dezember 2011

David Guetta - Without you!

I can't win, I can't reignI will never win this gameWithout you, without youI am lost, I am vain,I will never be the sameWithout you, without you
I won't run, I won't flyI will never make it byWithout you, without youI can't rest, I can't fightAll I need is you and IWithout you
Without youOh, oh, oh!You! You! You!WithoutYou! You! You!Without you
Can't erase, so I'll take blameBut I can't accept that we're estranged[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/without-you-lyrics-david-guetta.html ]Without you, without youI can't quit now, this can't be rightI can't take one more sleepless nightWithout you, without you
I won't soar, I won't climbIf you're not here, I'm paralyzedWithout you, without youI can't look, I'm so blindI lost my heart, I lost my mindWithout you
Without youOh, oh, oh!You! You! You!WithoutYou! You! You!Without you
I am lost, I am vain,I will never be the sameWithout you, without youWithout you
Ohne Dich wäre so vieles einfacher doch ohne an Dich zu denken geht es auch einfach nicht,
seit dem Du an diesem einen Tag für mich da warst ist alles so komisch geworden, und ich kann mich nicht dagegen wehren </3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen