Seiten

Freitag, 2. Dezember 2011

Suicide Silence - In a Photograph

Screaming your name into the sky
Into the sky

Were you just going to sit back
And watch him die?

He screamed your name straight to the sky
He screamed your name every day

Rescue him from the fall
Rescue him; take his hand
Take his hand

I remember the day, and
Every sound and smell of it

I remember the day
Just like it was in a photograph
Where nothing ever changes
And always stays the same
Where nothing ever changes
The memory stands still

You let him fall

Screaming your name into the sky
So I tried
And I screamed:
"Lord, can you hear me?"

And I was left without
Reply, so I walked away
You let him fall
You let him....

Without your response,
I blame you
For this loss of love and life

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen